- Halterhus 1, 6017 Ruswil, Lucerne
- ContentThe incomparable delicacy from an old Aubrac suckler cow is refined with only natural ingredients, without the addition of nitrite curing salt. With age, the meat develops a distinctive taste and convinces with its tenderness thanks to the fine structure of the Aubrac meat. The salsiz is suitable for raw eating and can be stored without refrigeration for a longer period of time. That is why it is the ideal source of energy for long hikes. Ingredients Beef* 95%; Sea-salt; beetroot powder*; spices*: acerola juice concentrate*; Glucose syrup* *All agricultural ingredients come from organic farming Made in Switzerland from Swiss meatCHF30.00/250 g
- Some information has been translated. Click the link to view the original version.
- Choose the pick-up time that suits you best now.
- Order ready to go. However, you can bring your own bag.
- The price is set directly by the producer. The pick-up is free.
- 2.5 kg more