White beast coast
Harvest of the day
- Rue du Collège 24, 1227 Carouge, Genève
- ContentChard ribs are most often eaten cooked, whether sautéed in a pan with garlic and soy sauce, in a vegetable dish, in a gratin, in a pie or even, why not, sliced in a miso soup. But you can also eat them raw, thinly sliced to decorate a salad for example. Or pressed in a vegetable juice. Whichever you choose, you're in for a treat!CHF5.00/kg
- Some information has been translated. Click the link to view the original version.
- Choose the pick-up time that suits you best now.
- Order ready to go. However, you can bring your own bag.
- The price is set directly by the producer. The pick-up is free.
- 11 kg more