Etampes organic red squash
- Rue du Collège 24, 1227 Carouge, Genève
- ContentThe 4.5 - 5kg piece Bio Etampes bright red is a cultivated variety of pumpkin (Cucurbita maxima), the most cultivated in France for example and originates from the town of Etampes in Essonne. Belonging to the Cucurbitaceae family, this pumpkin is characterized by a very large volume, by its flattened shape with wide ribs and by its orange-red color. It has a thin and shiny bark. Its flesh is thick.CHF11.50/Item
- Some information has been translated. Click the link to view the original version.
- Choose the pick-up time that suits you best now.
- Order ready to go. However, you can bring your own bag.
- The price is set directly by the producer. The pick-up is free.
- 6 Items more