Profit Margin Calculation
This calculator allows you to easily set a profitable selling price for your products while taking into account the discounts you give to your resellers. Easily save money and increase your profits by selling your products with the minimum of intermediaries.
Profit Margin Calculator Result
Retail price of the product
cost of sale
Your gross profit
Profit margin rate
You take care of everything
Do you want to develop an effective pricing strategy for your business? Evaluate your gross margins and your mark-up rates according to your distribution channel.
Compare your gross margins according to your distribution methods and find the effective sales strategy for your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions about profit margin calculation.
- What is profit margin?Profit margin, also known as profit margin, is used to indicate the profitability of a product, service or business. It is expressed as a percentage: the profit margin rate. This percentage shows how much a company earns each time it sells a product. The higher this percentage, the more profitable the product is for the company.
- How is gross profit margin calculated?The profit margin is the difference between the selling price and the cost price of a product (sum of the purchase, production, marketing and administrative costs). To obtain the profit margin rate, simply divide the margin obtained by the cost price then multiply by 100. The Mimelis profit margin rate calculator performs these different calculations for you. You will be able to quickly obtain your profit margin rate.
- How does the profit margin calculator work?Mimelis' free profit margin calculator allows you to calculate your profit margin rate from the cost of your product, the markup you wish to apply. It is intended for all sellers and it can be used easily without registration.
- Why is the Mimelis profit margin calculator innovative?The Mimelis profit margin calculator allows you to easily calculate your profit margin rate and then compare it to different sales channels. In particular, this calculator allows you to take into account the discount you want to give to resellers for reselling your product. It also allows you to make simulations taking into account the costs related to the sale of your product. You will also be able to see the advantage of making your sales in Switzerland with the help of Mimelis.
- How much does it cost to use the Profit Margin Calculator?The Profit Margin Calculator is a free tool that Mimelis offers to businesses. So you can use it free of charge.
How to start selling on Mimelis?With Mimelis, keep control and sell directly! Quickly develop a new source of income for your business.
How does the reservation process work when you sell on Mimelis?Find out more about the opportunities offered by Mimelis to sell your products directly.
Offer autonomous order pickupNot always available to deliver orders to your customers? Do you want to offer your products in multiple locations? Activate self-service mode for your collection point!
Choose an effective application to accompany youBenefit from an application adapted to your activity and save time. Find all the tools you need to manage your sales in one place.
How to show your products on your website?The Mimeshop makes it possible to automatically make the product offers that you add on Mimelis visible on your website.
Swiss creators, producers or craftsmen
Mimelis accompanies you and helps you to promote your point of sale free of charge throughout Switzerland. For artisans and producers who wish, your customers can directly reserve your products. We offer you a unique solution that adapts to your needs; promote and offer products for reservation whenever you want.