- Halterhus 1, 6017 Ruswil, Lucerne
- ContentThe incomparable delicacy from an old Aubrac suckler cow is refined with a selected mixture of salt, herbs and spices. The racy pepper taste gives the salami that certain sharpness. With age, the meat develops a distinctive taste and convinces with its tenderness thanks to the fine structure of the Aubrac meat. The salami is suitable for raw eating and can be stored without refrigeration for a longer period of time. That is why it is the ideal source of energy for long hikes. Ingredients Beef* 86%; Beef fat* 10%, sea salt, beetroot powder* spice mixture* *All agricultural ingredients come from organic farming Made in Switzerland from Swiss meat. Can be stored without refrigeration, sea salt and beetroot instead of pickling saltCHF10.00/Item
- Some information has been translated. Click the link to view the original version.
- Choose the pick-up time that suits you best now.
- Order ready to go. However, you can bring your own bag.
- The price is set directly by the producer. The pick-up is free.
- more than 30 Items